Design services only - business card design (including design specifically for letterpress printing, if required).
PLEASE NOTE: Listing price intended as a guide only. Please contact me to get an accurate costing.
This listing is for a unique business card design created for you. You may take this design and get it printed at a local print studio.
Final cost will depend on the number of concepts required among other factors. Please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The cards pictured are examples of my design and print work; all are printed on high quality card stocks (including 100% cotton stocks) using a vintage letterpress machine.
Please add the information and any artwork you'd like to appear on your business cards when contacting me, as well as your ideas for how you'd like your card to look. Adding links (or a Pinterest board) to design/s that reflect your desired look and feel can be helpful. We will work together via a series of digital proofs to produce a design that looks perfect for your business or brand. Ink colour choices can be made during or after digital proof stage. If you have any questions about the process, please visit my FAQs page on this website, or contact me at email@example.com
/ / / Answers to frequently asked questions: / / /
Archive of letterpress jobs: http://bit.ly/S03yis
Tumblr blog: http://mapletea.tumblr.com/
/ / / PICTURED / / /
1) Business cards letterpress printed on 600gsm white cotton stock using blind deboss (no ink) and grey, with compliments slip notecards.
2) Design only - custom design for client to arrange own printing
3) 3 colour letterpress printed business cards on 300gsm cotton stock with shoe illustration.
4) Letterpress printed business cards on 700mic thick recycled stock, one colour ink (black).
5) Edge painted letterpress business cards on 425gsm natural white cotton stock, one colour print (grey).
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?:
-For design only: you will receive an initial draft within 3 working days of payment + brief
- For design+print: My turnaround time is 14 working days from signoff of design to putting in the mail (ie not including shipping time or or the design phase of the project). Very occasionally, in quiet periods, the turnaround may be shorter, but 14 working days is what to expect if you are planning to a deadline.
- Design phase: can take as little as 3 days, depends mainly on customer's schedule and speed of decision-making (ideally you shouldn't rush this part)
- Production phase: 14 working days
- UK Shipping: in the UK, next day delivery (Royal Mail Special Delivery)
- international Shipping: These are approximate: To the US, approx 6-12 wording days. To Europe, 5-10 working days. To rest of world, 8-16 working days.
If you'd like to use an existing logo, please send the artwork by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I also design logos.
Maple Tea does not offer:
- hot foiling
- double sided business cards
- rounded corners
© 2011 Maple Tea, all rights reserved.