1. Please ensure before you pay for a custom order that you are happy with what you are ordering as refunds will not be given if you change your mind, especially after design work has been undertaken. I will supply a turnaround time for print orders that start from the point that a design has been agreed and signed off by the customer.
2. Digital proofs: Please be aware that colours may vary from monitor to monitor.
3. Custom Orders: Initial discussions do not constitute a commitment to take on the job; Maple Tea is committed to a project once payment has been received. In order to kick off a project, full details such as quantities and card stock to be used must be confirmed by the client.
4. Supplying logos and artwork: please ensure that you have permission to use any artwork (including logos) supplied to Maple Tea for use in letterpress printed stationery. Maple Tea is not responsible for unauthorised use of artwork.
5. Letterpress items: Please be aware that each piece is individually and painstakingly printed by hand. Slight variations in colour and registration are to be expected - this is what gives your stationery character and makes it truly unique.
6. Maple Tea is not responsible for monitoring feasibility of meeting any customer's own deadlines, only for keeping within agreed turnaround times. Some turnaround times may be given as approximate; more concrete dates can be supplied upon request if required.
7. Maple Tea cannot accept responsibility for errors that are not spotted (and therefore corrected) during the proofing stage and will not incur the cost of reprinting, or offer a refund for any errors or inaccuracies such as spelling mistakes if they have not been flagged during that process. Please do not sign off a design without carefully checking it (often it is helpful to ask a third party to have a read through to ensure nothing has been missed).
8. Maple Tea reserves the right to refuse print and design projects where necessary.